- Designate NAMI Snohomish with vendors.
- Hold a Fundraiser on your Facebook Page
- Connect and invite our programs into your world – School, Work, Civic groups, Family. Call to make a suggestions and get information
- Create a team and join the NAMIWALK Washington –
Save the Date for NAMIWalks 2019:
Saturday, June 8 at Marina Park in Kirkland, WA
- Participate in workplace giving and matching programs.
Fill out the contact form to connect for volunteer opportunities.
- NAMI Snohomish is currently looking for a volunteer that is knowledgeable in Quickbooks. Approximate committment – (1-2) hours per week
- Looking for individuals in Recovery who are interested in taking the NAMI Connection training to co-facilitate support groups. Volunteers should have attended a NAMI Connection Support Group somewhere in the country.
- Looking for individuals who have supported individuals that have a mental illness to take the training to co-facilitate Family Support Groups. Volunteers should have attended a NAMI Family Support Group.
- Interested in calling organizations to track down information about potential bookings for our NAMI In Our Own Voice and NAMI Ending the Silence programs.
- Event and fundraiser planning skills are always in demand. If you have a passion for this, we could use your assistance.